Please go through the terms & conditions below.
1. Residence must be outside Japan - refer to below *.
* Residence outside Japan - Passenger must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan, or Japanese passport holder with the right of permanent residence of a country other than Japan.
2. International air fare must be Round Trip, Circle Trip or Open Jaw (Return to country of origin. USA & Canada are considered one country.) The journey must be to/via Japan from outside Japan. Either the ticket number or reservation code is required at the time of purchase.
3. Passport information is required at the time of purchase.
4. Passenger's passport (or identification of residence outside Japan for Japanese passport holder) and international ticket must be presented at the time of check-in.
Customers that do not meet these eligibility rules may be asked to purchase a new ticket when checking-in at the airport.
Child - Not applicable (same fare as adult applies)
Infant (under 2 years / without seat) – Free
Ticket purchases can be made up to 72 hours before departure.
Ticket purchase must be completed at the time of making reservation online.
Class J, First Class is not applicable however may be purchased at the time of check-in on a standby basis.
(Class J: +JPY1,000, First Class: +JPY8,000)
Applicable to all JL, and NU domestic flights operated by JL, NU and J-Air.
(except flights operated by Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA), Ryukyu Air Commuter (HAC), Japan Air Commuter (JAC), Amakusa Airlines (AMX) or Jetstar Japan)
A minimum of one (1) and a maximum of five (5) sectors.
- Reservation change is not permitted after ticket purchase.
- Abandon for unused flight coupon is permitted, but abandon flight coupon is not refundable.
- Switching to other airlines is not permitted.
All tickets are non-refundable.
The use of JAL Touch & Go service, JAL Express –Tag service or automated check-in machine at the airport is not eligible.
Passenger's passport (or identification of residence outside Japan for Japanese passport holder) and international ticket must be presented at the time of check-in for the domestic flight.
Two pieces of free check-in baggage up to 23kg for each
JMB MILEAGE ACCUMULATION RATE
100% of sector mileage